When we first saw Samsung’s S3500 slider, details about its release date and price were not available.
Today, the phone was officially introduced in Russia as an affordable yet good-looking device.
Samsung S3500 kind of resembles the Soul U900, although it doesn’t have a touch-sensitive navigation pad and neither the high-end specs the U900 sports.
Anyway, for an entry-level device, the S3500 is surely nice.
The features and specs of S3500 include:
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)
- 2.2 inch TFT display with 262K colors and 240 x 320 pixels
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP and EDR
- Music player
- FM radio
- Web browser, email
- Document viewer
- 2MP camera with video recording
- 35MB of onboard memory
- MicroSD card support
- 99.9 x 48.0 x 13.9 mm
You can grab a Samsung S3500 right now if you’re in Russia, for just 7500 rubles ($210 or 166 Euros). The phone should be available in other European countries too, as well as in some Asian markets.
Via Press release (automatic translation from Russian)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual SIM Samsung B5702 officially announced
- Samsung C5212 officially announced: under $200 dual-SIM phone
- Samsung D980 gets official, in Russia at least
- Samsung C3510 officially announced; should hit the market this month
- Samsung MPB200 projector ships in May, costs 499 Euro. Samsung i7410 to ship this summer