Now it looks like Alltel is going to release the Treo Pro this week, on March 5, thus becoming the first US mobile operator to carry the handset’s CDMA version.
According to Boy Genius Report, Alltel wants to sell the Treo Pro for $199, after a $125 rebate and with the signing of a 2-yr contract agreement.
Well, that’s cheaper than Sprint’s previously announced price ($249).
Neither Alltel nor Palm have confirmed the release of Treo Pro, but this should happen any time soon – assuming the smartphone will indeed come to Alltel, of course.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Palm Treo Pro finally coming on March 15 for $199
- CDMA Palm Treo Pro now available from Sprint
- Bell intros the Palm Treo Pro, BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230
- Verizon Treo 700wx Officially Upgraded to Windows Mobile 6.0
- Sprint’s Treo Pro shows up at Best Buy for a whopping $699.99