When we first heard about the LG Rumor 2, there was no picture of it, and all we knew was that the handset would have a QWERTY keyboard (like the first Rumor).
Now the Rumor 2 has just appeared in a leaked image and, of course, it does indeed have a full sliding QWERTY keyboard. It also looks a bit better than the first Rumor, although its overall design is not changed.
Details about its features are missing for the moment, but we can see the new LG Rumor has a display that doesn’t look bigger than the one the old handset sports.
It’s said that Sprint could release the LG Rumor 2 this spring – most probably for an affordable price, since the phone is an entry-level one.
Source: Sprint Users
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Rumor2 officially announced by Sprint; priced at $50 on contract
- Leaked: first photo of the Samsung Moment 2 M910 for Sprint
- Samsung Instinct Mini, HTC Cedar, LG Rumor 2 and LG LX370 to hit Sprint
- #CES 2010: Sprint intros stylish LG Lotus Elite, LG Rumor Touch
- LG Rumor Reflex QWERTY phone announced for Sprint and Boost Mobile