The original LG Renoir KC910, launched in November 2008, comes with only 100MB of internal memory – which, for a high-end camera phone, might not be enough.
Now LG apparently has an upgraded Renoir. Called LG Renoir 8GB Black, the new handset obviously comes with 8GB of onboard memory, as well as with an all-black case.
The rest of the features are probably the same, so the Renoir 8GB Black should have a 240 x 400 pixels touchscreen display, accelerometer, A-GPS, Wi-Fi and that 8 MP autofocus camera with Schneider-Kreuznach optics, xenon flash and VGA video recording.
No word yet about the price of LG Renoir 8GB Black, but it’s likely for it to be a bit higher that the one of the simple Renoir.
Via GSM Helpdesk
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Renoir KC910 officially announced
- LG Renoir KC910 available in pink too
- 2.5G LG Renoir KC910E headed for China
- LG GC990 Louvre – LG’s first 12MP camera phone
- LG Viewty KU990 – 5.1 megapixel, 3.6 Mbps HSDPA Prada successor