Mio Explora K70 GPS phone announced
Mio, the Taiwanese manufacturer of various mobile devices, has recently announced its first 3.5G GPS phone, the Mio Explora K70.
Running on Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, the Explora K70 comes with a simple, elegant design and packs a set of pretty nice features.
Mio says the new handset is made “for the best possible GPS positioning” and that it comes with “a highly accurate GPS/AGPS receiver”, plus positioning tools, as well as compatibility with top navigation software.
Here’s what the Explora K70 looks like:
Its full list of specs includes:
- Quad band GSM / GPRS / EDGE connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Tri band HSDPA / HSUPA connectivity (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- 3.5 inch TFT touchscreen display with 240 x 400 pixels
- Rotation sensor
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- USB 2.0
- 3MP camera with autofocus and geotagging
- 256MB ROM, 128MB RAM
- Qualcomm MSM7201A 528MHz CPU
- MicroSD / SDHC cards support
- GPS usage time: up to 4 hours
- Talk time: up to 4.5 hours
- Stand-by time: up to 200 hours
- 115 x 61.5 x 11.9 mm
- 115 grams
Unfortunately, details about the availability and price of Mio Explora K70 are not yet available.