If you’re an Android user interested in the finance market, Google has just launched a new application for you.
In other words, you’ll be able to check stock quotes and market data, as well as to read the latest finance news.
Also, you can see detailed quotes for each stock, and all the changes you make via the Android app will be automatically synchronized with the Google Finance website.
Finance for Android can be downloaded, for free, from Android Market. For the moment, it looks like it’s only available in the US.
Via the Official Google Mobile Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Maps Editor for Android released
- Google launches Listen for Android and new Image Search Results for feature phones
- E-Trade preps BlackBerry application for easier stock trading
- Google explains Search on Android
- Google Suggest for mobile comes with universal search features