Only two weeks after launching the A100 and Kyocera S1300, Cricket has now outed yet another affordable phone: Samsung SCH-r211.
Like the other two phones released before it, the SCH-r211 is only a simple candybar. It works on the CDMA 800Mhz and PCS 1900Mhz bands, thus it can be used in all the Cricket markets in the US.
The phone comes with “an easy to use interface”, supporting downloadable content like ringtones, ringback tones, wallpapers, games and applications (via Cricket Games and Apps).
SCH-r211’s specs include:
- 1.5 inch CSTN display with 128 x 128 pixels and 65K colors
- HTML Browser
- Instant Messaging
- 2MB of internal memory
- Talk time: up to 3.5 hours
- Standby time: up to 325 hours
- 4.07 x 1.77 x 0.59 inches
Cricket retail stores and dealers are offering the Samsung SCH-r211 starting today, for only $89.99.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung JetSet outed in the US by Cricket
- Cheap Kyocera S1300 and Cricket A100 launched in the US
- Nokia 1606 clamshell launched by Cricket USA
- Samsung E1410 and Samsung E1117, new entry-level candybars
- Samsung Byline SCH-R310 announced for MetroPCS