Nokia 5030 XpressRadio is the third music device launched by Nokia today.
As we told you earlier, the main thing about Nokia 5030 XpressRadio is that it’s really cheap.
40 EUR, unsubsidized, cheap.
Other then that, there’s nothing much to tell you about this handset.
Nokia 5030 XpressRadio is headed for the emerging markets and comes with EGSM 900/1800 or GSM 850/1900 connectivity, internal FM antena, 1.8” 128×60 px 65K color display and a big loudspeaker on the back, that lets you listen to the radio without the headset or external speakers.
Nokia 5030 is a direct competitor of Sony Ericsson R300, and at this price point and feature set, looks like a strong one to me.
Here’s a short hands-on video of Nokia 5030 XpressRadio phone:
And a few official press pics:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 5730, 5330 and 5030 XpressMusic/ Radio to be announced today at Nokia Music event
- Durable Philips Xenium X320 with built-in FM antenna on the way
- Nokia X2-02 announced: new dual-SIM music phone
- Sony Ericsson W600i cellphone review by C-Net
- Sony Ericsson W800i mobile phone review by C-Net