Like the style of the AT&T Quickfire but don’t like your phones catching on fire? Of course. We all feel the same way. That’s why we’re happy to report new rumors out today that Samsung will be putting the A877 on AT&T shelves as early as March 29.
Is this the mysterious Samsung “Jackfrost” that’s been touted for release this month? Could be.
Essentially the A877 is the Eternity with a full QWERTY keyboard and AMOLED touchscreen. From the images we like what we see, so we hope this isn’t just a simple rumor from someone with good Photoshop skills.
Without further delay, here’s some eye candy and specs.
The A877 reportedly will feature:
- 3.2″ WQVGA AMOLED touchscreen
- Slide-out QWERTY
- 3 MP camera with geotagging
- GPS/AT&T Navigator
- Full HTML browser
- Quadband EDGE/GSM
- Dual band HSDPA (1900/850)
- Bluetooth, MP3 player
Nice specs. Nice pics. Certainly a nice rumor overall. March 29 isn’t too far away, so we won’t have to wait long to see if this rumor comes to fruition.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Full LG PRADA II specs revealed
- Samsung S8300 – an impressive upgrade to Soul
- Vodafone Samsung SGH-F700V is almost here
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide to be released July 27th?
- Samsung Galaxy S Pro with QWERTY keyboard in the making?