T-Mobile USA sells the Android-powered G1 for $179.99 (with a 2-yr contract agreement), and that’s not a bad price for a smartphone. Still, it would be nice if you could buy the device for a lower price, right?
Well, if you’re in need of a new contract agreement with T-Mo, you can get the G1 for only $97.99, via Amazon.
Of course, this new offering may have something to do with the fact that T-Mobile is getting ready to launch the G2 and wants to sell as many G1s as possible until then. Or perhaps Amazon is simply being generous?
Whichever it is, you can now buy a G1 for nearly half its initial price, and that can only be good news.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid X now free at Amazon
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia 820 and Windows Phone 8X by HTC discounted by Amazon
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic now just $149.99, Droid X2 almost free at Amazon
- Rogers’ Nokia N8 to cost $80 on contract; other upcoming devices priced
- Samsung Captivate only $0.01 at Amazon. Samsung Vibrant now $69