Available for users in the US, UK and Japan, the new Image Search results bring a set of enhancements that should (obviously) make image searching on your handset easier.
For example, users can now scan up to 20 images on a search results page, with the possibility of getting detailed info on the image they’re interested in. Also, you can filter search images “by style” (faces, clip art, photo content etc), thanks to a feature that Google brought to mobiles from its desktop Image Search page.
To try out the improved Image Search results, just go to google.com via your Android phone, iPhone or iPod touch, and select the Images category.
Via Google Mobile Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google launches Listen for Android and new Image Search Results for feature phones
- Google intros new Image Search for Android, iPhone (video)
- Google Search for iPhone and Android enhanced with app search results
- Google on iPhone now available in 33 new markets, 16 new languages
- Google optimizes search results pages for iPhone and Android