You know that guy, who does something pretty clever, and then can’t stop running around telling everyone who would listen how smart and good he is?
Well, Samsung starts to remind me of that guy a bit.
C’mon Samsung, we already know that you really like your touchscreen phones. Why else would you make more different models of them then anyone else?
So do we really need to be reminded how good you are with your touchphones, and that you:
- are still shipping more then 500K of F480’s a month,
- now claim to control 25% of touchscreen phone market
- or that your Omnia i900 (WiTu in CIS markets) has 18% of smartphone market in Germany, 17% in France and 15% in Italy
Well, OK, now that we all know how great your last year’s touchphone releases are, could you shut up and concentrate on bringing that awesome Samsung Omnia HD to the shops?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Omnia Pro with QWERTY keyboard to come in July
- Samsung Omnia II to cost EUR 549, available in August; Omnia Pro – EUR 499, ships in July
- Samsung Omnia II starts shipping this weekend. In Singapore
- Samsung Omnia II getting Windows Mobile 6.5.3 upgrade in May?
- WiTu AMOLED and OmniaIcon – Samsung Omnia II’s names for Russia and Australia