Verizon Wireless announced the upcoming availability of Friends & Family For Business, a new offering which should provide companies with “greater control over their wireless spending”.
Companies that select Friends & Family For Business will be able to create a calling group that can include up to 10 numbers employees call most – and the best part is that the numbers can be to landlines, as well as to non-Verizon customers.
The 10 numbers can be removed or changed at any time, with no extra costs.
Eligible for the new Friends & Family package are businesses subscribed to a Nationwide for Business Single-Line plan with at least 900 Anytime Minutes, or to a Nationwide for Business Single-Line with Share option plan with at least 450 minutes.
Verizon said that Friends & Family For Business will be available starting March 15.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Adds MyCircle Plans for Business
- 3G iPhones will be Available on Family Plans
- Verizon Wireless Offers New Plan for Smartphone Users
- Verizon announces new (and cheaper) unlimited voice plans
- LG Fathom VS750 announced by Verizon: Windows Mobile 6.5.3, 1GHz processor, QWERTY keyboard