Emgeton Enzo – 3G dual SIM phone for Europe
You may know Emgeton for its digital music players, but the Czech-based company also makes mobile phones.
Its newest handset is Emgeton Enzo, a 3G candybar that kind of looks like Sony Ericsson’s C902.
Unlike the SE phone, the Enzo doesn’t come with an advanced photo camera.
Instead, it has a Qualcomm / Philips chipset that allows you to use two SIM cards “simultaneously and completely independently of each other”.
Here are most of the features and specs the Emgeton Enzo offers:
- 2.2 inch TFT display with 240 x 320 pixels and 260k colors
- Tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity (900/1800/1900)
- HSDPA 2100 connectivity (only for the first SIM card)
- MP3 / video player
- 2MP camera
- VGA camera for video calls
- 50MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support, up to 4GB
- Talk time: up to 5 hours
- Stand-by time: up to 10 days
- 117 x 49 x 16.5 mm
- 109 grams
Emgeton Enzo should be available starting April (in the Czech Republic, at least), retailing at 7,990 CZK (300 Euros or $388).