Two new handsets have been recently introduced by Virgin Mobile USA, both manufactured by Kyocera.
Only the first device, Kyocera X-tc, seems to be available for purchase right away, offered by Virgin for $99 – no contract required.
Overall, the handset doesn’t look bad at all:
Its specs and features include:
- QVGA display with 262K colors
- Stereo Bluetooth
- Dedicated music keys
- Mobile Web
- Email, IM
- Facebook Mobile
- Voice dialing
- 1.3MP camera
- MicroSD card support
- Talk time: up to 250 minutes
- Standby time: up to 200 hours
- 4.37 x 2.05 x 0.68 inches
- 3.89 ounces
The second new phone, Kyocera JAX, seems to be Virgin’s version of Kyocera S1300, which was launched by Cricket last month.
The JAX is a 13-mm thick candybar that features a 128 x 160 pixels display, Web browser, text messaging and “real music ringtones”. Its price and release date are not known for the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Kyocera G2GO M2000 and Laylo M1400 officially presented
- Sprint launches rugged Kyocera DuraXT for Direct Connect users
- Samsung Highlight t749 available from T-Mobile USA
- Virgin Mobile USA flippingly introduces UTStarcom Sparc
- Nokia 7205 Intrigue officially launched by Verizon for $129