It’s not the first time the BlackBerry Niagara 9630 shows up in leaked photos. But the previously-appeared ones were kind of small, so it’s about time we see some large and clear images with the smartphone.
As you probably already know, Research in Motion didn’t officially announce (or confirmed) the Niagara 9630, but the device will probably be fully unveiled in the next few months.
Until now, we only know that the 9630 is a 3G CDMA handset, so US customers will see it launched via Verizon or Sprint.
Anyway, here are the live pics with it, spotted over at CrackBerry:
There’s also a blurry video with the Niagara 9630 – it’s said the smartphone runs here on BlackBerry OS 18.104.22.168, which is so unstable that it won’t even start up:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry 9630 Niagara in live pics
- Verizon to launch the BlackBerry Niagara, netbooks
- Verizon’s BlackBerry Niagara 9630 confirmed for a May release?
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 coming to Sprint on May 23 for $200
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 announced by RIM, Verizon and Sprint will launch it soon