The official announcement of Motorola QA4 EVDO touchscreen slider must be coming really soon.
Today, thanks to FCC, that made earlier confidential live pics and users manual public, we get even more info about the specs and also some live pics of Motorola QA4 Evoke:
Most of the specs of Motorola Evoke QA4 were already known and included:
- Touchscreen display with virtual QWERTY keyboard (the screen’s resolution is probably 240 x 400 pixels)
- Bluetooth with A2DP
- MP3 player
- E-mail, Instant Messaging
- Voice recognition
- 2MP camera with video
- MicroSD / MicroSDHC support
- 108 x 50.5 x 17.5 mm
- 128 grams
What I can add today is that Motorola QA4 will also have built-in A-GPS navigation, will come with widget support for weather, news headlines, etc; tethering mode for data and built-in accelerometer. MotorolaQA4 will also be able to Sync with Google Contacts, YouTube and Picasa accounts.
Well, that’s about it for now. Stay tuned for more info on QA4 Evoke as we get it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Alexander and Motorola Attila live pics
- Motorola Rival A455 and Evoke QA4 – specs unveiled
- #CTIA09: Motorola QA4 Evoke Revealed
- Motorola QA4 Evoke now available from Alltel
- Motorola Evoke QA4 officially announced