Samsung Android phone was not the only Samsung handset to be presented at a dealer event in Amsterdam today.
Actually, it looks like Samsung presented its full 2009 touchscreen phone line-up for Europe, that includes about 10 unannounced devices.
Unfortunately, both the details about new phones, and the images of the handsets are extremely unclear and blurry:
Among the most interesting highlights of said event was Samsung Android phone we mentioned earlier.
Another one was Samsung Omnia HD running Windows Mobile 6.5 OS. No other details about this new phone were made public yet, but the specs shouldn’t be that different from the Symbian based Omnia HD.
Besides that, we know there will be at least two business class QWERTY sliders in the new Samsung line-up, and what seems to be the new high end photo focused device – which is probably a 12 mpx Samsung Pixon successor.
Stay tuned for more info as it emerges.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Omnia HD i8910 now with 1GHz processor?
- No WinMo Samsung Omnia HD, but there will be Android Omnia handsets
- Samsung M8000 Symbian S60v5 handset gets detailed. May never be launched
- Samsung Omnia HD is still Omnia HD in Italy. Promoted with X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- Samsung Omnia 7 to be among the first available WP7 handsets?