Sony Ericsson has just expanded its line-up of accessories with the MS500, which is presented by the Swedish-Japanese company as its first outdoor Bluetooth speaker.
At 113 x 83 x 45 millimeters (4.4 x 3.3 x 1.8 inches) and 155 grams, the MS500 is both small and lightweight, thus you can take it anywhere with ease.
Obviously made for the outdoor environment, the speaker comes with a splash proof shell, plus a handy strap.
You can pair with any Sony Ericsson phone that supports Bluetooth with A2DP, as well as with phones from other brands. Your handset can be used as a remote control for the speaker if you keep within a 10-meter range.
The MS500 is offered with 2 AA batteries capable of providing a playback time of up to 5 hours. Its price was not announced, but we know that it will soon be on sale in two color versions: orange with black and white with pink.
Via Sony Ericsson
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola T325 Bluetooth speaker unveiled
- Sony Ericsson W705 is official, together with the Wireless Home Audio System MBS-900
- Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Bluetooth Watch approved by FCC
- Your iPhone and iPod will rock with Logitech Pure-Fi Express Plus and Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime
- Sony Ericsson LiveView “micro display” Android accessory announced (video)