Nokia 5330 XpressMusic, the new slider officially announced last week, will apparently be released by T-Mobile – probably in both the US and Europe.
The phone was recently spotted in a black/blue color version (unseen until now), with T-Mobile’s logo on it.
According to Cell Phone Signal, this version should be introduced in the US in June or July.
T-Mo USA already has two XpressMusic handsets (5310 and 5610), and the new 5330 should be a perfect replacement for them.
Nokia said the 5330 would have a retail price of 160 Euros ($210), so let’s hope that, with a contract agreement, the slider will be offered by T-Mobile for under $100.
The features of 5330 (plus a hands-on video) can be seen here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 5730, 5330 and 5030 XpressMusic/ Radio to be announced today at Nokia Music event
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic launched in Taiwan for $446
- Tomorrow’s Nokia Launch Today: New XpressMusic collection – Nokia 5310, Nokia 5610 and new Nokia 5700
- Nokia 5610 XpressMusic 3G phone
- Nokia 5800 with US 3G support to be launched this month for $400