Instant Email enables T-Mobile customers to quickly and easily access up to five email accounts (Gmail, Hotmail and so on), directly from their mobile phones.
Since messages are sent straight to the handset and you’re alerted every time a new email arrives, you don’t have to log on to the Web to check your Inbox.
The new service can also back up and update data (i.e. email addresses, phone numbers and calendar).
T-Mobile UK charges a £3.50 monthly fee for Instant Email, but you can try the service for free in the first month.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Messaging and Nokia Communication Center 2.0 out of beta
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 users get Push-to-Talk “Free for Life” from Verizon
- Huge AT&T security breach exposes iPad owners’ emails
- Nokia Email launches on Beta Labs
- British Airways launches global mobile check-in service in 11 languages