Yesterday we saw Sony Ericsson announcing its first outdoor Bluetooth speaker – the MS500 – and now we’ve got news about a Bluetooth accessory that comes from Motorola.
Unlike the MS500, though, Motorola T325 was not officially announced.
However, we know that this Bluetooth speaker can also be used as an in-car hands-free system.
Further details about its features, specs or size are not known, but the T325 probably works with any Moto phone that has Bluetooth with A2DP.
Here’s what the new Motorola Bluetooth speaker looks like:
The price and release date of T325 will probably be announced by Motorola in the next few months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- MOTO V10 announced for Korea – another RAZR?
- Motorola Ruby lives, now it’s called V13
- Motorola launches the MOTO VE240 in the US
- MOTO QA30 leaked: Motorola’s first QWERTY slider
- Motorola ROKR E8 gets official