The Samsung B2100 candybar that we first saw back in January has just been officially announced, under the name of Samsung Xplorer.
You may already know that the B2100 is a rugged device (like the B2700), thus ‘Xplorer’ is a worthy name for it.
The phone is compliant with Military Standard 810F, being resistant to shock, dust and extreme temperature. It’s also IP57 certified, so it can last up to 30 minutes underwater (at a maximum depth of 1-metter) without being damaged.
Here are the handset’s main specs:
- Quad band GSM connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) with EDGE
- 1.8 inch TFT display with 120 x 160 pixels
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- Music player
- FM radio with RDS
- 1.3MP camera with flash and video recording
- 7MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support
- 113 x 49.5 x 17.2 mm
- 103 grams
Samsung B2100 Xplorer will be available across Europe starting April. Its official retail price is not known for the moment, but previous reports said it would be of around 100 Euros.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung S5560 touchscreen phone coming soon
- Samsung M3310 and B3410 in official photos
- Dual SIM Samsung B5702 officially announced
- Samsung B5722 and C6112 dual SIM phones show up