Because some users may want more than what today’s mobile phones can offer (communication, Web access, music, photography), an obscure Chinese manufacturer has come up with a handset that literally incorporates a razor: Cool758.
The bottom of Cool758 can be removed to unveil a real razor, which, if used, will probably drain the battery life in no time.
Shaving capabilities apart, the Cool758 razor phone also has support for two SIM cards – a feature that’s become standard across China.
Other features include:
- A 2.6 inch TFT QVGA touchscreen display
- FM tuner
- VGA camera
- Dual band GSM connectivity (900 / 1800 MHz)
Those interested in buying themselves this avant-garde piece of technology can find it here, for only $112 a piece. Just don’t expect it to be the best phone you’ve ever had
Via iTech News
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mivvy intros three affordable dual SIM phones
- Interesting Philips C600 and W186 unveiled
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Greetings to the Cool G108 Watch Phone
- Nokia Erdos 8800 luxury phone appears in video