We’ve just received an e-mail from High Road Communications, saying that one of the company’s clients is launching a new device in Canada.
With this occasion, High Road uploaded a teaser video on YouTube with said device, asking us (and you) to guess what it is.
From the video, we know the handset has a touchscreen and it’s pretty thin.
Also, it features a 5MP autofocus camera with face recognition, it can quickly upload pictures and videos to Facebook and it “balances the books and crunches numbers”.
Here’s the video with the device (censored most of the time):
I’ve done a bit of research on High Road Communications and found out that it only has one handset maker among its clients – and that’s LG.
Which might mean the mysterious phone is LG Arena, or a slightly different version of it, especially built for Canada.
Regardless of what it is, the handset seems really cool, and Canadian mobile users will probably be happy to have it in their country.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- CDMA Samsung Omnia confirmed for Canada
- Nokia to acquire Canada’s Oz Communications
- LG Arena KM900 multimedia touchscreen phone pics and specs leak
- LG Arena Max LU9400 possibly pictured, Snapdragon CPU apparently onboard
- Huawei’s W1 Windows Phone 8 handset to cost less than $200?