Acer F1, one of the smartphones said to come with Windows Mobile 6.5 on board, will apparently be launched in September 2009.
What’s more interesting is that, according to AllAboutPhones.nl, which participated at an Acer press event held in the Netherlands, the F1 will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor – like Toshiba’s ultra-thin TG01.
However, unlike TG01’s CPU, Acer F1’s processor will only run at 800MHz, not at 1000MHz. The new smartphone will also have ATI graphics and an Acer Suite 2.0 UI, which, apparently, is similar to HTC’s TouchFlo 3D interface.
(this above is an Acer F1 prototype)
The retail price of Acer F1 is said to be of €560 (about $758). Kind of expensive, isn’t it?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer A1 with Android 2.0 on pre-order
- Acer CloudMobile with Android 4.0 and HD screen coming soon
- Experience HTC’s Touch Flow 3D on all Windows Mobiles
- Samsung Ultra Edition III to get even thinner
- Acer Iconia Tab A110 unveiled as a cheap quad-core Android 4.0 ICS tablet. A210 also showcased