Called Motorola i856, this one is a slider, and it’s quite atypical for an iDEN handset.
Unfortunately, only some blurry photos of it have leaked on the Web, but they’re enough to make us think the phone doesn’t look bad.
Alongside the obvious Push to Talk capabilities, Motorola i856 also features:
- A 2.2-inch display
- Bluetooth 2.0
- 1.3 MP camera
- microSD card support
It’s said that Motorola i856 will hit the market in the third quarter of the year, probably via Boost and/or Sprint. Its price should be slightly lower than the one of Moto i9 (which retails for $299).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android-based Motorola i886 – the first iDEN phone with two keyboards (QWERTY included)
- Sprint’s Motorola i1 announced as the first PTT Android smartphone
- Motorola i940 iDEN Android phone announced. Available now in Brazil
- iDEN Motorola Debut i856 announced for Boost Mobile
- Motorola i465 press photo leaked