T-Mobile webConnect USB Laptop Stick – this is the name of T-Mo USA’s first 3G USB laptop stick, launched today by the fourth largest North American carrier.
Manufactured by Huawei, the new laptop stick comes with MicroSDHC card support (8GB) and it allows users to easily connect their laptops to T-Mobile’s 3G network (where available), as well as to more than 10,000 Wi-Fi hotspots.
The webConnect USB laptop stick features tri-band 3G connectivity and GPRS/EDGE, so it’s not only compatible with T-Mobile’s nationwide network, but also with networks from abroad.
The webConnect USB Laptop Stick can be bought both online and via T-Mobile’s retail stores. You can get it for $49.99 with a 2-yr contract agreement, or for $249.99 without a contract.
Source: Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #CTIA 2010: T-Mobile Announces Dell 10 Mini, to Launch HD2 and CLIQ XT Tomorrow
- US: Unlocked HTC Incredible S can be yours for $559.99
- Verizon launches ZTE AD3700 USB global modem
- Philips X806 and C702 touchscreen phones show up
- Rogers brings a new smartphone to Canada: HP iPAQ 910c