Unlike the three other handsets mentioned above, the B7300 is a smartphone running on Windows Mobile 6.1 (with TouchWiz UI on top).
The new device appears with China Mobile’s log on it, so it will most probably be released by the giant Chinese carrier in the near future.
Feature-wise, we know the B7300 has a 3MP camera, mini USB and MicroSD card slot.
No details yet about its availability in other markets besides the Chinese one.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile will launch two affordable Android smartphones, the Move and the Samsung Galaxy Mini
- HTC One 802w has microSD slot, dual-SIM support, removable back. Headed to China Unicom
- Samsung Galaxy Exhibit now available at T-Mobile
- Samsung Gravity 3, Gravity T and Smiley now available at T-Mobile USA
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini and Mini Pro coming to Rogers for under $70 on contract?