Sony Ericsson and Maria Sharapova officially announce the T707
Presented by the Swedish-Japanese company as being stunning and elegant, Sony Ericsson T707 is launched in collaboration with Maria Sharapova, the young and famous tennis player who is SE’s brand ambassador.
The new phone comes with “unique pulsating notification and light effects”, visible on the external screen, plus several themes that automatically change their appearance between daytime and nighttime.
Also, the handset has gesture control capabilities, allowing you to reject calls just by waving your hand over the display.
The full specs of Sony Ericsson T707 include:
- 2.2 inch TFT internal display with 240 x 320 pixels and 262K colors
- Quad band GSM connectivity
- UMTS/HSDPA 2100 connectivity (T707)
- UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100 connectivity (T707a – North America will probably get this)
- Google Maps
- NetFront HTML browser
- Email, Exchange ActiveSync
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP
- YouTube access
- Media Player
- FM radio with RDS
- 3.2 MP camera with video recording and geotagging
- 100MB of internal memory
- Memory Stick Micro card support, up to 16GB
- 93 x 50 x 14.1 mm (3.7 x 2.0 x 0.6 inches)
- 95 grams (3.4 ounces)
Sony Ericsson T707 will hit the market in the second quarter of 2009, in three color versions: Mysterious Black, Lucid Blue and Spring Rose. Its price was not announced.
Via Press release