In France, Virgin Mobile decided to launch a special edition of the phone: Sony Ericsson F305 FIFA 2009.
Targeted at football fans and not only, the handset comes with the FIFA 2009 game pre-installed in its memory, and 50 other titles on a 1GB M2 card.
Since the phone features a motion gaming sensor, playing FIFA 09 on it is probably a pretty cool experience.
The F305 FIFA 2009 costs just €1 if you buy it with a Virgin data plan, or €129 if you get it on pre-pay.
It’s not clear yet if Virgin Mobile wants to release the phone in other countries too, but I guess it should consider doing it.
Source: Virgin Mobile France
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson launches 2010 FIFA World Cup Extra Man campaign
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play coming to France in late March (via Virgin Mobile)
- Sony Ericsson Gaming Phones Debut at Carphone Warehouse
- Sony Ericsson Aino and Yari announced – new multimedia phones
- Samsung Anycall 5200 Gaming Phone – With Windows mobile, Sony PSP and Nintendo Games!