The Swiss watch maker Ulysse Nardin has recently announced its first handset, dubbed Ulysse Nardin Chairman and coming as a luxury “hybrid smart phone”.
Unlike many other luxury phones, the Chairman has a pretty cool set of features, starting with the 2.8 inch multi-touch display and the finger print recognition sensor for unlocking the screen.
Manufactured from “the finest materials”, Ulysse Nardin’s handset includes a mechanical watch. This will not only tell you the time, but it also helps you charge the battery, thanks to the kinetic energy developed by the watch’s moving rotor.
Other features include:
- 5 MP camera
- E-mail and Internet application
The price of Ulysse Nardin Chairman was not unveiled. However, according to the manufacturer, “only a limited number of Chairman smart phones will be produced each year”.
The handset will be available in five color versions: Rose Gold, Rose Gold & Steel, Rose Gold & Blue, Steel & Blue and Stealth Black.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Ulysse Nardin Chairman luxury phone now runs Android, costs up to $49,500
- New TAG Heuer Meridiist luxury phones announced
- Mobiado Professional 105GCB Rose announced
- Nokia 6700 classic Gold Edition announced
- Gresso Lady Gold and Ultramarine Gold phones launched