LG has recently unveiled the third phone from its new GM series, the LG GM200.
Coming after the Windows Mobile GM730 and the GM310 slider, LG GM200 is a simple candybar that features Dolby Mobile technology, stereo speakers, music & video players and built-in FM antenna – all for a good multimedia experience.
The GM200 also comes with a background noise sensor, which automatically adjusts the volume when needed.
The phone looks decent, resembling many other LG candybars:
Its other features include:
- 2 inch TFT display with 176 x 220 pixels and 262K colors
- GSM/GPRS connectivity
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- 2MP camera with video recording
- 30MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support
- 106 x 48 x 14.7 mm
LG GM200 will be available starting May, in Ukraine, for 1,190 Ukrainian grivnas (about €110 or $148). It’ll probably be released in other European markets as well.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Philips X806 and C702 touchscreen phones show up
- Interesting Philips C600 and W186 unveiled
- Motorola unveils the MOTO W403 – new basic clamshell
- Sony Ericsson announces W205 Walkman and S312 Snapshot phones