ModeLabs, the French maker of handsets like the MTV 3.4, will soon release its first touchscreen phone, called MyWay Touch.
The latest from the MyWay series (which includes the MyWay Slim and MyWay Alure), MyWay Touch is just an entry-level touchscreen phone.
It weighs 85 grams, measures 96.4 x 52.4 x 12 mm and has tri-band GSM/GPRS connectivity – so there’s no 3G and not even EDGE.
The handset looks OK, although it definitely scores low on originality.
Its features include:
- 2.4 inch display (presumably with a QVGA resolution)
- Stereo Bluetooth
- FM radio
- USB 1.1
- WAP 2.0 browser
- 3.2 MP camera
- MicroSD card support
- 720 mAh battery (for up to 2 hours and 10 minutes of talk-time)
ModeLabs MyWay Touch will be available in France starting April, for only €129 ($175).
Via Mobinaute (in French)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mivvy intros three affordable dual SIM phones
- Versace luxury phones coming soon from ModeLabs
- Samsung Diva S7070C and S5150 launched in China
- Cricket to launch Samsung r710, r631, Kyocera Zio, BlackBerry 8530 and more
- Vodafone intros 533 Catwalk Collection, 541 Touch and more