Last week, we saw the LG GM200, an affordable music-oriented candybar, and now we have yet another handset from LG which could pass as a music phone.
LG GB210 is the new phone’s name, and the South Korean company has just announced it in Ukraine.
Like the GM200, LG GB210 is quite a simple candybar.
However, it comes with a speaker that provides good-quality sound and it can play several media file types, including MP3, AAC, AAC +, MPEG4 and H.263.
The handset looks OK, especially for a low-end device:
The rest of the phone’s specs include:
- Dual band GSM connectivity (900/1800 MHz) with GPRS
- 1.77 inch TFT display with 128 x 160 pixels
- WAP 2.0
- 4MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support, up to 4GB
- 106.2 x 46 x 13.8 mm
LG GB210 should be available in Ukraine starting early May, retailing for only 950 UAH – that’s about €90 or $120. No details yet about the phone’s release in other countries, but it will probably be introduced in other European markets too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones
- LG A155 (with dual SIM) and LG A120 unveiled
- LG GM310 music slider shows up, together with LG GB250, GB220, GB130 and GB102
- Philips X806 and C702 touchscreen phones show up