Orange is getting ready to launch a new and highly affordable touchscreen phone, called Orange Vegas.
The handset is a dual band GSM/GPRS one that features a 2.4 inch TFT touchscreen display, probably with a QVGA resolution.
The price of Orange Vegas (on Pay as You Go) is said to be of only €69 (92 USD), which would make it one of the cheapest full-touch phones ever.
This is what the device looks like:
The rest of its specs include:
- MP3 player
- FM radio
- 1.3MP camera
- 64MB of internal memory
- 1GB MicroSD card
- Talk time: up to 3 hours
- Stand by time: up to 7 days
- 84 grams
Orange Vegas is already featured on Orange UK’s website, in black and pink – although it’s not yet available for purchase. Most probably, the carrier will sell the phone in many of its European markets.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Orange Vegas launched in the UK for only £48.50
- Samsung E1110 and Samsung E2510: new basic South Korean phones
- Orange Lisbon and Orange Rio to be launched in the UK on PAYG
- Samsung E2120 / E2120C – new, simple candybar
- Orange Dallas is a cheap candybar coming soon on PAYG