Obviously bearing Sprint’s logo, Samsung Instinct S30 was announced by the South Korean handset maker in a press release together with other phones that will be showcased at CTIA Wireless in Las Vegas.
There are little details about the S30 for the moment, but we know it has a 3.2 inch touchscreen display – bigger than the one of the original Samsung Instinct.
The new Instinct definitely looks good, thus Sprint may sell many units of it, if its price will not be too high.
No word yet on when Samsung Instinct S30 will actually be available via the third largest North American carrier, but let’s hope we’ll find out more about it during CTIA.
Via Samsung (in Korean)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #CTIA09: Samsung Instinct S30
- Samsung Instinct Mini / Instinct S30 in leaked images?
- Sprint’s Samsung Instint now available for, yeah, $129
- Samsung Instinct HD coming to Sprint on September 27?
- Samsung SPH-M810 passes the FCC, could be Instinct Mini