More than one month ago, when Vodafone officially announced the Android-based HTC Magic, it didn’t say when exactly the smartphone would be available.
Well, now it looks like May 1 is the date when HTC Magic will hit the shelves – at least in the UK.
Reportedly, if you’re willing to sign a 2-yr contract agreement with Vodafone UK and opt for a data plan of at least £25 per month, the HTC Magic will be yours for free.
Shortly after the UK launch, the new Android handset should become available in other Vodafone markets, including Germany, France, Spain and Italy.
Later this year, the smartphone will also be introduced in the US, by T-Mobile, presumably under the T-Mobile G2 name.
Via Mobile Choice
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone announces HTC Magic, its first Android smartphone
- Microsoft announces huge list of Windows Mobile 6.5 phones, HTC HD2 included
- Vodafone to launch the Google Nexus One in the next few weeks
- Orange France to launch the HTC Dream this week for €99
- HTC plans to sell 1 million Magic phones by August