One of the popular phones being announced and shown off at CTIA 2009 was the Samsung Instinct S30. Originally dubbed the “Instinct Mini”, supposedly in an effort to throw off all of us who like to report rumors and phone leaks, it certainly is by no means the miniature version of its predecessor.
The Instinct S30, to be released exclusively on Sprint, has a 3.2? TFT LCD touchscreen (240 x 432) with all the trimmings that the original Instinct had. It offers a 2 MP camera with autofocus and visual voicemail. It will be available in cobalt blue and copper, for $129.99 after mail in rebate and contract.
I was impressed by the overall feel of the phone. It was a good responsive touch and the UI was relatively easy to figure out in a small amount of time, crucial at CTIA where you only get a few minutes with each phone.
Have a gander at the video and pictures we conjured up for your viewing enjoyment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s Samsung Instinct S30 (Mini) is official
- Samsung Instinct S30 and Samsung Mondi fully unveiled
- Samsung Instinct HD announced by Sprint; $249.99 on contract
- Samsung Instinct: $200 with a two-year contract
- Sprint’s Samsung Instint now available for, yeah, $129