Nokia E75, the only Eseries slider to come with a full QWERTY keyboard, is now shipping and customers should be able to find it in stores starting this week.
The E75 is the first smartphone to come with Nokia Messaging – the service that provides easy access to corporate email (Mail for Exchange and IBM Lotus Notes Traveler) and personal email (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
Running on Symbian S60 3rd Edition, Nokia E75 brings features like a QVGA display, quad-band GSM and tri-band HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, full Ovi integration, N-Gage support, a 3.2MP camera and a 4GB card included in the box.
Announced back in February, at the same time with the thin E55, Nokia E75 should have a retail price of around €375 ($508).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia E72, 5530 XpressMusic and 3710 fold officially announced
- Nokia Surge finally official, AT&T launches it on July 19
- Nokia E63 now official, available in the next few weeks for €199
- Nokia 6730 classic announced for Vodafone
- Nokia E71-like LG GW550 WM smartphone shows up