Samsung B5702, the slider we first saw back in January, has been officially announced in Russia.
Samsung presents the B5702 as a dual SIM phone for “all continents”, and that’s due to its quad-band GSM connectivity (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz), supported by both SIM cards.
Too bad the handset is only an EDGE one, so it doesn’t have 3G.
Overall, the new slider look nice, but it’s not too different from other mid-end handsets coming from Samsung:
The full list of features and specs that Samsung B5702 offers include:
- 2.4 inch TFT display with 320 x 240 pixels and 262K colors
- Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR
- Music and video players
- FM Radio with RDS
- 3MP autofocus camera
- Document viewer
- 50MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support, up to 8GB
- 106 x 52.5 x 17.5 mm
Samsung B5702 will be available in Russia starting May, retailing for 14,000 rubles ($415). After that, the phone will be launched in other countries from around the world.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung D980 gets official, in Russia at least
- Good-looking Samsung S3500 announced, priced
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung S5200 officially announced
- Samsung C5212 officially announced: under $200 dual-SIM phone