The Swiss company GoldVish, creator of the world’s most expensive phone – GoldVish Le Million – has unveiled another luxury handset, called GoldVish Revolution.
The device is covered in diamonds, as well as pink and white gold.
Below the small display and the keypad, there’s a mechanical watch assembled by Swiss watchmaker Frederic Jouvenot.
Only 9 units of the GoldVish Revolution will be made. Each cost €369,000 ($488,150), but it’s not clear yet when they will be available.
As for its specs, the handset is said to come with “the latest mobile technology” – and that about all we know.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mobiado Professional 105GMT Gold: a mechanical watch mobile phone
- Ulysse Nardin Chairman phone combines luxurious looks with kinetic energy
- Luxury Mobile Phone Named: Tag Heuer Meridiist
- Mobiado Professional 105GMT Stealth and 105GMT Antique unveiled
- Handyuhr iWatch M860 – dual SIM watch phone from Switzerland