Well, it looks like Nokia is finally getting really serious about touchscreen phones.
After wetting their feet in touch with 5800 XpressMusic and then coming up with top of the line Nokia N97, they must have liked it and now are ready for more.
According to TheStreet.com, Nokia is working on no less the 3 different thin touchscreen phones. And they will be adding haptics vibration feedback from Immersion technologies to them.
These new Nokia touchphones should be out as early as this fall, people “familiar with the matter” say.
The phone above is Nokia Eco sensor phone concept, not a real device
I just wonder whatever happened to Nokia’s own Haptikos touch feedback technology that they’ve been playing in the labs. I guess it’s not ready for primetime yet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Nokia concept phone by designer Ulisses Gardim
- Nokia 5800 Xpress Media Tube shows it’s face
- Nokia Stealth and Nokia 82 Dragonfly concept phones
- T-Mobile delays launch of Nokia phones, scraps Motorola
- Nokia N96 N-Gage gaming phone concept