Canadian mobile users will soon be able to buy a new messaging phone: the Samsung Vice, an unannounced handset that should be hitting Bell Mobility in the near future.
When closed, Samsung Vice looks like a regular candybar. But it’s not, as it hides a full sliding QWERTY keyboard that will surely appeal to heavy texters.
The new handset appears on a promo flyer together with the logos of Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and Bebo, so it will probably be capable of offering quick access to these (and other) social networking services.
By the looks of it, the Samsung Vice is not a smartphone, thus it shouldn’t be too expensive. After all, Bell is getting ready to launch the Samsung Omnia for $129.95 (with a 3-yr contract), so the Vice will probably cost half this price, or even less.
Unfortunately, details about the new phone’s exact release date are currently missing.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Wildfire coming to Canada via Bell?
- Samsung Galaxy W to be launched by Bell in Canada
- HTC Legend coming to Canada via Bell?
- LG Eclipse with Android Gingerbread and QWERTY keyboard headed to Bell Canada
- Samsung Link QWERTY smartphone to hit Bell Canada