Remember that T-Mobile Sidekick LX 2009, which would reportedly come with a 854 x 480 pixels screen, GPS and 3G connectivity?
Well, the 3G part is now confirmed, as the Sharp-made handset has just been approved by the FCC, under the internal name of PV300.
It’s not clear yet how T-Mobile USA will officially call the new handset.
It could be Sidekick 2009, Sidekick Blade, or perhaps another name will be eventually preferred.
Anyway, what’s clear is that this new handset looks to be the coolest in the Sidekick series.
Now let’s hope it won’t be long until T-Mobile announces it – rumors say May 13 is the phone’s release date, but we have to wait and see.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile confirms Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant) 4G, also has an Android-based Sidekick 4G coming
- T-Mobile Sidekick 4G will be available at RadioShack on April 20
- Samsung-made T-Mobile Sidekick 4G spotted in photos?
- Android-powered T-Mobile Sidekick 4G by Samsung will cost $99.99 with two-year contract
- Sidekick LX 2009 to have a 854 x 480 pixels display, GPS