Microsoft has recently unveiled a new application for Microsoft Surface – its multi-touch computing platform currently available only in a commercial and a developer version (priced at $12,500 and $15,000, respectively).
The application is Mobile Connect and it enables you to connect a Windows Mobile handset to a Microsoft Surface unit, in order to interact with data found both on the phone and on the multi-touch platform.
For example, you can easily transfer contacts, ringtones, photos and other types of content.
The application is available at the Surface Community website, but for the moment only Community members can download it.
Anyway, here’s the demo video with the new Microsoft Surface application – I’m sure you’ll find it interesting:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #MWC10: Wholesale Applications Community formed by 24 leading mobile carriers
- Vodafone Updates Touch Pro2 to WinMo 6.5
- Microsoft Surface Pro will be released on February 9. Surface RT arriving in 13 new countries soon
- Apple is looking to improve multi-touch with “hover sensing” on iPhones and iPads
- Microsoft sold 1.5 million Surface tablets so far, 400,000 of those being Surface Pro