We have received official notice that Nokia World 2009 has been given a time and place.
The two-day event is September 2-3 and will be held in Stuttgart. We can expect to hear the keynote address from Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo, the CEO and President of Nokia Corp (pictured below).
Why is this any news worth noting, you ask? The much-anticipated Nokia N97 was announced at last year’s Nokia World, and this is usually the time of year that we get to check out other new Nokia handsets for the first time. And as we didn’t really get much new stuff from CTIA besides the E71x, we can’t wait to see what new stuff Nokia has in store.
So, let the leaks begin as we try to figure out what’s going to be featured at this year’s Nokia World 2009 event!
via Nokia World
picture courtesy Reuters
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Windows Phone 8 handsets to be announced at Nokia World 2012
- Nokia World 2011 will be in London in October
- Nokia to host special online pre-launch event for Nokia N79 and N85?
- Nokia Windows Phone 8 event officially scheduled for September 5
- Officially confirmed – Nokia will not exhibit at MWC 2010 in Barcelona