Now we’re hearing T-Mo is preparing a “private launch event” which, according to Engadget, is scheduled for April 21 in New York City.
It’s obvious that the US carrier will announce something during this event, and it’s likely for that something to be the new Android-powered G2.
Guess we have to wait and find out.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint HTC EVO 4G party scheduled for May 12
- Samsung Galaxy S4 announcement confirmed for March 14
- Nokia Windows Phone 8 event officially scheduled for September 5
- LG Optimus G likely to be launched in the US later this month
- Samsung Galaxy S IV to be announced in New York on March 14?