Reportedly, a Palm rep. said: “I would like to inform that Sprint is in the process of providing the training for the new Palm Pre. Once it’s launched, Sprint will be ready to serve their valued customers regarding the Palm Pre.”
Sure, that doesn’t mean the new handset is ready to be released, but it does bring it closer to hitting the market – we could even speculate it will comes this month, or maybe in May.
All in all, Sprint should definitely hurry up with the Pre. After all, the new iPhone is (probably) coming in June and it might steal many possible Pre customers. And neither Sprint nor Palm want that, right?
Meanwhile, you can watch the latest Sprint commercial featuring the Pre:
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Possible release dates for Sprint’s Palm Pre: May 17 and June 29
- Palm to make a WiMax smartphone for Sprint?
- Palm Pre coming to Europe in early H2 for $500-550. $399 on Sprint
- Treo 800w Coming to Sprint July 13
- Sprint to have the Palm Pre ready on May 16?