Yesterday, we told you about T-Mobile’s upcoming launch party that’ll take place on April 21 in NYC.
Now we’re hearing T-Mo will also host an event in London, UK, on April 22.
And while the US event is probably related to the Android-based G2, the British one is certainly related to Research In Motion.
According to Pocket-lint, the magenta carrier sent out invitations saying:
“T-Mobile and RIM invite you to the launch of their exciting new BlackBerry collaboration.”
We’re not sure if this is about a new smartphone (perhaps the BlackBerry Driftwood?), or about a new service that the two companies intend to launch, but the word “exciting” in the invitation does sound promising.
We’ll bring more details as soon as they emerge.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile UK announces Pay Once for BlackBerry
- BlackBerry Onyx and Magnum to hit AT&T; BlackBerry Driftwood for T-Mobile?
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8520 (Gemini) to come on August 5
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 Javelin gets real on T-Mobile Germany’s website
- RIM announces the “BlackBerry 6 ready” Curve 3G. T-Mobile version confirmed